Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Daily Sketch Challenge...(aka My Tumblr is down)

A few of my internet artist-friends are doing a sketch for every single day of 2012. So far... so good...

Except... I have a Tumblr account that I post these daily-sketches; Which I've only had for about a month and a half (that I started using at teh beginning of this year-long experiment) and it is a LOT buggier than I'd like. Today, it flat-out won't update images at all. It's a real pain in the ass for something that promises to be a really easy blogging experience.

Well, since it's been hours and I still can't upload images, I'm doing it here.

To see everything I've done up to now, check out the Tumblr feed, Thepartyboatisalsohere (yeah, great title, eh?

There's also a February Daily drawing challenge over at the Satellite Soda message boards... I'm doing a 29 "panel" sequence for the month of Februrary. And that's what this image is for. it's day 7 of that story...

Don't make much sense? well, it might make sense on February 29th. Read it in context, That's over here...

And y'know, check out the amazing art by the people who got me into this insane YEAR LONG sketch challenge.

Captain Chants (Tumblr, website)
Shaz EggaBo (Tumblr, website)
Alex Picar (Tumblr, website)
Timmy Cupcakes (Tumblr... Hey Timmy, you got a website? lemme know. I'll plug it)
(there are more doin this challenge, but these are the folks I chat with most to keep me goin....)

Follow us all on Twitter with the Hashtag #366dpi

No comments:

Post a Comment