Friday, February 10, 2012

Daily Sketch Challenge. Tumblr is an increasing disappointment.

So last post I commented upon how I've been using Tumblr to host the sketches of my Drawing-a-day for 2012 challenge, and that I've also taken part of ANOTHER daily drawing challenge with the good folks over at satellitesoda.com

Well, the drawings I've been doing for the Satellite Soda thing, I've been putting up on Tumblr, and then linking them to the Satellite Soda forum. And they are NOT showing up. Great.

Someone might know why, but I do not. Therefore, I'm re-posting the comic thus far, (the first 10 panels) here, and then going to re-post them over there, because I've been able to link from my blogger account. So. Here goes.

Days 1-4. I drew them side by side, and here I decided to released them in the same image.
Days 5-10. Yes, day 5 is blank. I missed that Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment